For years people have been clamoring for a demolition derby game that is true to the sport. No power ups. No killing pedestrians. Just a real demolition derby simulation. Cars crashing, stalling, restarting, flipping, denting, engines smoking and steaming in a way that puts you right in the driver's seat. This is that game.
This is a list of some of the features of the release version of the game:
- Cars dent where you hit them
- Realistic physics make the cars drive like real cars
- Over 50 AI drivers based on real demolition derby drivers to drive against
- 11 different car body styles including compact, full size, station wagons and a hearse
- 9 different tracks to drive on
- Supports up to 8 player multiplayer games over LAN or the Internet
- Allows you to use steering wheels including support for force feedback
- With real drivers and officials consulting on the game, this is as close as it gets to being there.